Condis LTD, the maker of Condis®, collects personally identifiable information like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request.
When an item is placed in a shopping cart, we collect order information associated with the transaction.
Customers may register when they place orders to conveniently complete an order and place future orders. When registered customers return to our website they can identify themselves with their login information. When registering on our site, personal information is collected.
The site can be used without sharing any personal information. However, if you choose, you can share personal contact information when you:
- Make a purchase at one of our online stores
- Sign up to receive information and offers
- Enter a giveaway
- Post user-generated content
We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Personalize and improve your online experience
- Complete a transaction
- Fulfill a transaction
- Confirm your order
- Give you updates about your order status
- Notify winners in contests and sweepstakes
- Respond to requests, comments, or questions, and to provide customer support
- Improve the site, our marketing efforts, and other products and services we may offer
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors to the site
- Send you marketing communications
- Contact you regarding your use of the site or, at our discretion, changes to our policies
- Prevent fraud or other misuse of the site
- Comply with legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies
- For any other purpose, with your consent
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons, and other automated means for purposes such as recognizing your computer when you visit the site, tracking your activity as you navigate the site, or analyzing your use of the site. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide notice at the time of collection.